| Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 9:14 PM |
You know what Tanya? You're annoying the hell out of me. You come here as if you're some smart ass, preaching to me, judging me, AS IF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ME. What is your point really? Why do you come here as if you actually know something? Are you trying to offend me? Oooh I'm low-down..stop it please, I'm offended. -rolls eyes- From what I see, you're just a dumbass with no life. Why are you preaching to a stranger? Weak. You say I'm low-down...why? Because I insult Khairul openly is that it? How about those who insult him behind his back? Aren't they more low-down? Oh yeah, you also say I think the whole world revolves around me. On what grounds do you base your assumptions on? Tell me. Really, is it about Kai again? Who the hell are you anyway? You know NOTHING. So why are you talking so much? Oh wait, don't tell me,is it because I call myself a genius and "the humblest humble" person in the world"? It's a JOKE, for heaven's sake. People who have a sense of humour know when not to take me seriously. I am sorry to tell you John, oh sorry (I forgot your name because it is insignificant and I only care about MY name), I mean Tanya, that you suffer from the no-sense-of-humour disease. This disease is incurable, just like AIDS. The difference is is that AIDS happens to horny people but the no-sense-of-humour disease happens to morons. Like you. Why are you calling me "ms erica", Ms. Tanya Bitch? Does it make you feel posh and snobby? -rolls eyes- You also tell me you admire Kai for his "courage"? So? Tell me for what? Siao...admire him then go tell him lah! Do I look like someone who cares about your life?? Dumbass. And what courage? WHAT COURAGE?? Oooh the firemen and policmen better watch their backs...they have some serious competition from Mr. Anwar here. I thought you were being sarcastic at first, but I can see that you're just being a moron. Before I go, I'd like to give you some advice. 1.Being Khairul's friend doesn't give you the right to talk out of your ass. If you don't understand the situation, shut the hell up. 2.Stop acting wise and all-knowing. You're a moron, accept it. 3.Type normally. Spelling "u" as "you" doesn't take much time. If you're so lazy, why bother tagging me at all? How do you expect people to take you seriously when you type like an idiot? 4.Stop pretending to be some kind of self-righteous asshole. 5.Get a life. Preaching to strangers on the internet makes you look pathetic. 6."i admire kai fr his courage so yea it takes one to make e world go round in front of ure face". Stop giving retarded metaphors that don't make sense. "it takes one to make e world go round in front of MY face?" Ooooh, I am intrigued by the wisdom flowing out of your great mind. Not. Have a nice day :D -ric note: Won't be blogging much. Mum spoilt the computer again. At safra now. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|